Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Got a ....................................................

A Puppy!!!
ME, Jen and Madison headed out Sept. 17, 2009 to
look at Puppies.
It was a long trip to get to the Puppies.
I told Madison I was just looking and if I
did not see one I liked I would not get one.
SOOOO please do not pressure ME.
"What kind of puppy do you like Mimi?" she ask.
Well, I told her "I wanted a Black and White Puppy,
with some white on the face and a white neck.
I wanted a female and I wanted a very calm Puppy".
Sounds like a lot to ask for.
When we got to our destination Mr. Marvin had 4 puppies
for me to consider.
I looked at 3 and they were so cute. But I just never fell in Love.
Then I seen he had one I had not yet looked at.
" What is that one"I said.
And he reached in and took out
MARLEY!
She is a Bi-colored Black & White, has the silky hair I was wanting,
was a Female and very docile.
She is a Mini Aussie.
~~~
It was a long way back and the Girls in the back seat
got tired.
~~~


It was a bad night to bring a New Puppy home.
It was raining Cats & Dogs (just had to say that).
Poor Marley didn't know where she was and
then had to go out in the rain to do her duty.
~~~



She soon made up with AJ and found a very comfy spot.
~~~



She has a little white on her chinny-chin-chin.
~~~




She soon found one of Murphy's squeeky mice.
~~~


As you can see, Murph was not to happy to share his toys.
~~~






But she won out.
~~~


And had the best time throwing and throwing.....

and tossing and tossing
the mouse in the air.
~~~~~


She did tire out, but would not give up the toy.
~~~


and soon fell asleep with the toy.
~~~
She was a good Girl her first night.
She slept with AJ and did not cry or whimper all night.
~~~

The next morning she got to go out in the yard, in the day light
and with no rain. She had a good time discovering thing she
had never seen before.
~~~
This is all for now, but you have to know there will be
LOTS more of Marley in my Blogs to come!
~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~


Hi Cass, see what you are Missing!!!YYY










No comments:

Post a Comment